Awww she is getting sooo cute. I'm glad you finally updated :). Micah shaved his head too. I'll have to post a picture.
What an adorable little girl she is becoming!! David that is awful! What did you do to yourself??!!
Hello Cousin!Aurora is beautiful! Thanks for updating your blog it is so nice to keep in touch with everyone even though we are so far away. Blessings to you all!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Awww she is getting sooo cute. I'm glad you finally updated :). Micah shaved his head too. I'll have to post a picture.
What an adorable little girl she is becoming!! David that is awful! What did you do to yourself??!!
Hello Cousin!
Aurora is beautiful! Thanks for updating your blog it is so nice to keep in touch with everyone even though we are so far away. Blessings to you all!
Post a Comment